A perfect solution for capturing information in the field and streamlining your entire process!
Pocket EPC runs on Windows Mobile devices and allows a DEA to capture all the required survey data on site, and even lodge on the go (providing there is internet access available).
The unique embedded calculation engine allows immediate completion of the EPC on a mobile device at the point of survey. This allows the DEA to check for any errors whilst still on the premises and so eliminate data entry mistakes down to ‘double handling’ of the information.
On completion of the survey, the data can be transmitted seamlessly to Landmark (requires a mobile data connection). Alternatively, the data can be stored and transmitted via an internet enabled PC or imported into ecmk's desktop application, EPC Reporter, for storage and further review.
- No additional fees
- Enter and calculate data on site
- Easy UPRN address lookup
- Integrated PCDF database for quick boiler searches
- Lodge from device or store for later
- Review the EPC on site
- Add site notes and photos directly to the report
Recommended PDA minimum configuration
- Operating System:
- Windows Mobile 5, 6 and 6.5 (NOTE: ‘Windows Phone’ products are NOT compatible with this software)
- Processor speed: 400 MHz*
- Memory ROM: 128 Mb
- System RAM: 50 Mb
- Display: 240x320**
- Storage card: SD preferred
- Networking: WiFi
- Connection: WiFi, USB, Wireless, LAN
- GPRS: optional mobile phone connection
*Pocket EPC will run on a device with a processor slower than 400MHz, however the application's performance may be compromised.
**Pocket EPC will display correctly on devices with screen sizes below 2.8", although at a reduced font resolution. It is imperative that the screen has a minumum of 320 pixels vertically in order for all screens to be displayed correctly.
For a wide range of PDAs check out www.htc.com or visit your local supplier.