EPC Manager is website that provides account and EPC management for DEAs, including the review of current and archived certificates.
EPC Manager acts both as a gateway to the central EPC register, and as a conduit to allow information to flow to and from Assessors.
- Manage Surveys (including review of all previous EPCs and inspection reports)
- Log CPD
- Search UPRNs by address
- Request address addition to Landmark
- Check whether an EPC is present at a property
- View billing history
- View account details
- Change login password
EPC Manager is powered by ASP.NET and an SQL database. It provides a set of web services that allow 3rd party applications to interface with the system electronically in order to:
- Allocate instructions to remote DEAs
- Set appointment details for surveys
- Receive completed EPC certificates once surveys are completed
- Retrieve all original input data captured by the DEA
- Access individual results from the EPC certificate for reporting purposes
If you are interested in integration with the ecmk accreditation scheme then contact us 08456 123 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a 'Getting started' pack.