Cost £1995 plus VAT
Level 3 and 4 ACEAs are required to follow CIBSE TM44 in inspecting the system and to submit Inspection Reports to their Accreditation Scheme using a standard report template. There are currently two software packages available to help ACEAs produce the report. The course includes full training in the TM44 methodology and in the use of the software to produce the Report. It also includes the opportunity to assess a real air conditioning system under the guidance of ecmk's trainers.
Candidates must also assemble a Portfolio of Evidence of their competence, including Inspection Reports for three real systems. Each candidate is assigned to a Qualification Assessor to guide them through this process. The Qualification Assessor formally assesses the Portfolio to verify that the candidate meets the minimum requirements of the National Occupational Standards for an ACEA.
Finally, all candidates must pass a short external examination set and marked by ABBE (The Awarding Body for the Built Environment).
- One day induction covering the legislative background, an introduction to the TM44 methodology and details of how to assemble the Portfolio of Evidence
- Three days training on refrigeration technology, systems and components and common faults of packaged air conditioning systems, the TM44 methodology and use of the software to produce Inspection Reports. This will include a practical session, including an assessment of a real system under guidance from ecmk's trainers
- Four days training on the technologies, components and systems associated with central air conditioning
- Three to six weeks working remotely with the guidance of a Qualification Assessor to assemble the Portfolio of Evidence
- The ABBE external examination.
Please note that we require 4 participants in order to run this workshop.
Please email email@example.com or call 0333 123 1418 if you would like to check for last minute
PLEASE NOTE - Should you wish to cancel your booking the following charges will apply: 7 days before the first day of the course 100% of the course fees will be charged and less than 7 days before the first day of the course 20% of the course fees will be charged.
For our full training Terms and Conditions please visit: http://www.ecmk.co.uk/training/