Venue: ECMK, Solihull
The cost of this course will be £125+VAT
The Legionella Risk Assessment Training (ABBE Level 2 Award Awareness of Legionella) is designed for individuals who wish to carry out Legionella Risk Assessments and gain a recognised qualification.
This course includes a background into Legionella and the legislative requirements. Candidates will gain an understanding of hot and cold water (domestic) systems, control measures and risk assessment software demonstrations, using eTech's Legionella Assessment iPad App.
Duration: 1 day training course (6 hours)
- The course comprises tutorials, discussions, workshops and short knowledge tests.
On this course you will:
- Learn the health risks associated with Legionella bacteria
- Understand how legislation and Codes of Practice can support the management of Legionella bacteria
- Understand how to minimise the risks of Legionella bacteria
- Understand control methods used to reduce risk infection from Legionella bacteria in hot and cold water systems
Candidates must be computer literate and own or have access to an iPad.