Introduction of Section 63 Advise Reports to be completed in Scotland.
From 1st September 2016 any qualifying building in Scotland with a floor area that is greater than 1000m2 and has the requirement for an EPC, will also require a Section 63 Advise Report. This report can only be completed by a technically competent and qualified assessor.
If you are a Non Domestic Energy Assessor with a SVQ/NVQ Level 4 or SVQ/NVQ Level 4 in a relevant building, engineering or scientific discipline this course is designed to 'upskill' you to complete these reports
Duration: 2 Days
During this course you will be introduced to Section 63
- Why the new regulation
- DECs in Scotland
- Background on the reasoning for the new report
- Review of Action Plans
- Downloading the Software and demonstration
Production of two test buildings to produce a Section 63 Action Plan with the following:
- Prescriptive Measures
- Alternative Measures
- Competency Assessment producing Action Plans against given scenarios
- Production of client communication to demonstrate the additional advice you would give to client to support the Action Plan and for auditing purposes
- Short written question & answer knowledge paper
Assessors must be a minimum of NDEA SVQ/NVQ Level 4 qualified
Must have access to a computer with Windows Access installed and ideally bring along to the training days.
Please note that a minimum of 3 people are required on any classroom based training.
PLEASE NOTE - Should you wish to cancel your booking the following charges will apply: 7 days before the first day of the course 100% of the course fees will be charged and more than 7 days before the first day of the course 20% of the course fees will be charged.
For our full training Terms and Conditions please visit: http://www.ecmk.co.uk/training/