We're recruiting a full-time administrator
We’re recruiting a full-time administrator
ecmk is a leading government approved provider of Accreditation, Certification and Training, enabling Energy Assessors to deliver Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), Display Energy Certificates (DECs) for all building types, Legionella Risk Assessment Reports, Advisory Reports and Inspection Reports for air conditioning systems, offering a range of schemes covering all strands of energy assessment.
We are looking to recruit a full-time administrator.
You will be:
• Supporting ecmk scheme members by completing new applications to join the scheme including background checks and application documentation evidence.
• Liaising with scheme members, scheme auditors and management
• Liaising with colleagues to resolve issues and identify issues and potential improvements to our processes.
• Responding to communication from customers in a timely manner and in a manner that builds customer loyalty and company reputation. This includes inbound telephone calls to the ecmk member support line.
• Good understanding and capability with MSOffice office suite
• Good analytical and presentational skills – written and verbal.
• Good inter-personal skills
• Good telephone manner
Experience and Education Required
• Ideally experience of working in, or understanding of the Energy sector (not essential)
• Ideally experience of the domestic energy efficiency market
• You will need to be a self-starter, motivated and driven to succeed with excellent communication skills
• You will be seeking a fast-paced environment where you will be part of a dynamic team
• You will be comfortable with multi-tasking and ad-hoc requests outside your normal remit
• You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You will have excellent attention to detail
Key Performance Indicators
• Successful completion of new member application checks.
• Completion of scheme process that includes audit checks for our members.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you'd be an excellent fit for this role, then please apply HERE.
Location: ecmk Ltd, Fore 2, 2 Huskisson Way, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4SS
ecmk is a wholly owned subsidiary of CoreLogic U.K. Limited.