We're recruiting a Full-Time Technical Consultant - Apply now!
We’re recruiting a Full-Time Technical Consultant – Apply now!
ecmk is our in-house accreditation scheme; a market leading training and accreditation body enabling its members to deliver Energy Performance Certificates, Display Energy Certificates and Air Conditioning Reports for all building types. As Technical Consultant you’ll provide technical advice and training to scheme members and to colleagues in our Client Technical Support team to ensure both eTech and ecmk’s continued success in supporting assessors.
The role will involve close liaison with our Client Technical Support team to ensure consistency of advice to scheme members, and to develop short training sessions where learning opportunities are identified. Second line support will be provided to members requiring more technical input.
You’ll also be involved in providing training to scheme members as part of ecmk’s commitment to providing CPD to its customers.
We’ll provide training on our products, and expect team members to be…
• Knowledgeable about the various types of software supported and confident giving technical advice
• Keen mentors who enjoy imparting knowledge to colleagues to ensure consistently high levels of service
• Professional, taking pride in the service they offer
• Enthusiastic about the products delivered and supported
• Flexible, to ensure cover is provided as required
• Helpful, with a willingness to go the extra mile for customers
It’s good if…
This role is key to ensuring ecmk’s continued success as the market leading organisation for its assessors. You’ll be an in-house subject matter expert, building on our existing knowledge bank and ensuring continued development of our services. We expect you to be…
• A Qualified Domestic Energy Assessor
• Familiar with industry terminology and regulatory requirements
• An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide range of internal and external customers
• Able to interpret data, make recommendations and propose solutions
• IT literate, including Microsoft office, smartphones, tablets and PCs
We’re really excited if...
• You have previous experience in a training, customer facing or technical support role
• You have previous experience as a Non Domestic, On-Construction and DEC Assessor
How to apply
If you think you'd be an excellent fit for this role, then get in touch, email email@example.com telling us why you’d be a suitable addition to the team, with details of your qualifications and experience.
Location: Office based at ecmk Ltd, Fore 2, 2 Huskisson Way, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4SS