PAS2035 Retrofit Assessor Training
Retrofit Assessors and Coordinators must be certified by an approved scheme, such as ecmk, to deliver retrofit work in accordance with PAS2035. Becoming a retrofit assessor through ecmk will mean that you are fully qualified to work on retrofit projects and use the TrustMark quality mark of approval.
To become a Retrofit Assessor with ecmk you must be a qualified Level 3 DEA and have attended ecmk’s in-house Retrofit Assessor Training Course – dates and more information will be published on the ecmk Training Calendar.
To become a Retrofit Coordinator with ecmk you should possess the OCN Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management awarded by Retrofit Academy.
The course includes:
- Introduction to PAS 2035 and TrustMark
- Building Physics ie: U-Values, Heat Gains and Ventilation
- Occupancy Assessments ie: the OA process and methodology for advising consumers around inputs and calculation results
- Condition Assessment ie: Site Constraints, Structural Defects and Estimating Energy use and Cost
- Attendees will also complete a Test Case on the final day to show their competence as a Retrofit Assessor.
Upon completion attendees will then be qualified to carry out a retrofit assessment through ecmk’s scheme.
Attendees must complete and provide proof of 6 hours of CPD reading PRIOR TO THE COURSE on the following :
- TrustMark Framework
- TrustMark’s Code of Conduct
- TrustMark’s Customer Charter
It is also recommended to visit the TrustMark website to fully understand the role of the Retrofit Assessor.
Whilst it is not compulsory, visit the BSI website and purchase a copy of the PAS2035.
£300 + VAT (per person) - 4 days (2-4pm) online training
See our training calendar for course dates, or call us on 0333 123 1418.