PAS2035 Retrofit Assessor Training
Retrofit Assessors and Coordinators must be certified by an approved scheme, such as ecmk, to deliver retrofit work in accordance with PAS2035. Becoming a retrofit assessor through ecmk will mean that you are fully qualified to work on retrofit projects and use the TrustMark quality mark of approval.
To become a Retrofit Assessor with ecmk you must be a qualified Level 3 DEA and have attended ecmk’s in-house Retrofit Assessor Training Course – dates and more information will be published on the ecmk Training Calendar.
To become a Retrofit Coordinator with ecmk you should possess the OCN Level 5 Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management awarded by Retrofit Academy.
The course includes:
- Introduction to PAS 2035 and TrustMark
- Building Physics ie: U-Values, Heat Gains and Ventilation
- Occupancy Assessments ie: the OA process and methodology for advising consumers around inputs and calculation results
- Condition Assessment ie: Site Constraints, Structural Defects and Estimating Energy use and Cost
- Attendees will also complete a Test Case on the final day to show their competence as a Retrofit Assessor.
Upon completion attendees will then be qualified to carry out a retrofit assessment through ecmk’s scheme.
Attendees must complete and provide proof of 6 hours of CPD reading PRIOR TO THE COURSE on the following :
PAS 2035 - TrustMark scheme
PAS 2035 - TrustMark’s Code of Conduct
The role of the Retrofit Assessor
Cost: £499 + VAT (per person) - 2 days
See our training calendar for course dates, or call us on 0333 123 1418.