Cost: £1250.00 excluding VAT
Outline of 3 day programme:
- Introduction to programme
- Introduction to Construction Technology and how these are entered into SBEM
- Practical data entries of construction
- Identifying Level 3 , Level 4 and level 5 Buildings by constructional features and building services
- Introduction and overview of Building Services including Heating systems, hot water systems, renewable technologies, extract systems, lighting and display lighting.
- How to identify and/or calculate HVAC efficiencies, Hot water efficiencies, extract rates.
- How building services are entered into SBEM
- Practical data entries of building services
- Background to SBEM
- Zoning principles including zone heights and air permeability
- Envelopes - Wall, floor, ceilings, roof and door areas and how to enter into SBEM
- Glazing types, frame factor, aspect ratio and surface area ratio calculations, transmission factor calculations and how to enter into SBEM
- Recommendations and principles for editing/removal.
- Practical data entries of zones, envelopes, doors and glazing
- Throughout sessions relevant conventions will be discussed and explanation of their application to projects
- Please note that a minimum of 4 participants are required for all workshops.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 123 1418 if you would like to check for last minute availability.
PLEASE NOTE - Should you wish to cancel your booking the following charges will apply: 7 days before the first day of the course 100% of the course fees will be charged and less than 7 days before the first day of the course 20% of the course fees will be charged.
For our full training Terms and Conditions please visit: http://www.ecmk.co.uk/training/