Venue - ecmk, Solihull
Cost: £499 +VAT
Course Duration: 2 Days 9am - 5pm
Retrofit Assessor Course
To become a Retrofit Assessor with ecmk you must be a qualified Level 3 DEA and have attended ecmk’s in-house Retrofit Assessor Training Course.
This 2 day classroom-based course will be held at our offices in Solihull and will cover the following :
- An Introduction to PAS 2035 and TrustMark
- Building Physics ie: U-Values, Heat Gains and Ventilation
- Occupancy Assessments ie: the OA process and methodology for advising consumers around inputs and calculation results
- Condition Assessment ie: Site Constraints, Structural Defects and Estimating Energy use and Cost
Attendees will also complete a Test Case on the final day to show their competence as a Retrofit Assessor.
Upon completion attendees will then be qualified to carry out a retrofit assessment through ECMK’s scheme.
Pre course requirements:
Attendees must complete and provide proof of 6 hours of CPD reading PRIOR TO THE COURSE on the following :
- PAS 2035 - TrustMark scheme
- PAS 2035 - TrustMark’s Code of Conduct
- The role of the Retrofit Assessor
Attendees are required to bring a laptop / ipad etc to produce Word documents and forms.
Book your place online.
Booking Terms & Conditions:
Should you wish to cancel your booking the following charges will apply: less than 7 days before the first day of the course 100% of the course fees will be charged . more than 7 days before the first day of the course 20% of the course fees will be charged.
The 4 hours annual free CPD that all ecmk members are entitled to, cannot be used in conjunction with this particular training course.
For our full training Terms and Conditions please visit: http://www.ecmk.co.uk/training/