Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit multiple Energy Accreditation Professionals / Qualified Retrofit Coordinators to join our expanding team here at ecmk.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Retrofit Coordinator who is keen to move into an accreditation / audit role.
Who are we looking for?
You’ll provide technical advice and training to scheme members and to colleagues in our Client Technical Support team to ensure ecmk’s continued success in supporting assessors.
Additional responsibilities will include regular audits of assessments submitted by scheme members and you’ll also be involved in providing training to scheme members as part of ecmk’s commitment to providing CPD to its customers.
We’ll provide training on our products, and expect team members to be:
- Knowledgeable about the various types of software supported and confident giving technical advice
- Keen mentors who enjoy imparting knowledge to colleagues to ensure consistently high service levels
- Professional, taking pride in the service they offer
- Enthusiastic about the products delivered and supported
- Flexible, to ensure cover is provided as required
- Helpful, with a willingness to go the extra mile for customers
To be successful in this role the key competencies required include:
- Qualified Retrofit Coordinator
- Good understanding and capability with MSOffice office suite
- Good analytical and presentational skills – written and verbal
- Good inter-personal skills
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
If you’re interersted, click here for the full job description, company benefits and application process.
ecmk is a leading government approved provider of Accreditation, Certification and Training, enabling Energy Assessors to deliver Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), Display Energy Certificates (DECs) for all building types, Legionella Risk Assessment Reports, Advisory Reports and Inspection Reports for air conditioning systems, offering a range of schemes covering all strands of energy assessment.