ecmk are curently looking for a full-time Accreditation Auditor to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for Qualified Domestic Energy Assessors to pivot their careers and utilise their skills in an Auditor role. We have trained a number of people successfully to make this transition where they have enjoyed additional training opportunities. Could this be the next step you have been looking for?
Who are we looking for?
You’ll provide technical advice and training to scheme members and to colleagues in our Client Technical Support team to ensure ecmk’s continued success in supporting assessors.
Additional responsibilities will include regular audits of assessments submitted by scheme members and you’ll also be involved in providing training to scheme members as part of ecmk’s commitment to providing CPD to its customers.
We’ll provide training on our products, and expect team members to be:
- Knowledgeable about the various types of software supported and confident in giving technical advice
- Keen mentors who enjoy imparting knowledge to colleagues to ensure consistently high levels of service
- Professional, taking pride in the service they offer
- Enthusiastic about the products delivered and supported
- Flexible, to ensure cover is provided as required
- Helpful, with a willingness to go the extra mile for customers
To be successful in this role the key competencies required include:
- Good understanding and capability with MS Office office suite
- Good analytical and presentational skills – written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Job Qualifications: Qualified Domestic Energy Assessor
How to apply?
If you’re interersted, click here for the full job description, company benefits and application process.