ecmk know how important it is for Energy Assessors to get value for money from their Accreditation Scheme, which is why we keep costs low. We’ve chosen not increased the price on our lodgement fees for several years now and are pleased to continue offering EPC lodgements at an ‘all-in-cost’ of just £3.75, with no hidden additional fees.
Our low lodgement fees do not compromise the quality of service that we provide and we are proud to offer consistent support to our members.
Members can take full advantage of our:
- FREE membership and renewal
- Highly competitive lodgement pricing
- FREE use of market leading software
- 4 hours FREE CPD every year and discounts on training
- Quality training and knowledge top up CPD courses
- FREE in-house Energy Assessor technical support available 7 days a week.
Our fees haven’t changed and remain as follows for all streams:
- EPC – Existing Dwelling – £3.75
- EPC – New Dwelling – £4.50
- EPC – Non-Dwelling – £11.75
- Section 63 – Non-Dwelling – £11.75
- DEC – Public Buildings – £6.75
All prices listed above exclude VAT, Landmark Fee (England & Wales) or EST Fee (Scotland).
Being a member of the ecmk Accreditation Scheme not only demonstrates your assessor competency to carry out work to a high standard, but also provides you with unrivalled support and benefits to your business.
If you join ecmk today you can start enjoying these great benefits straight away!
Call us on 0333 123 1418 or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org