CoreLogic have a fantastic job opportunity for a qualified energy assessor looking to take the next step in their career and become a qualified Retrofit Coordinator and join their growing Energy division. What’s more CoreLogic are providing and funding ALL Retrofit Coordinator training. You’ll be learning on the job with the support of a skilled and dedicated team.
CoreLogic are looking for:
- A Qualified Energy Assessor (DEA or OCDEA) looking to undertake Retrofit Coordinator training
- Good understanding and capability with MSOffice office suite
- Good analytical and presentational skills – written and verbal
- Good inter-personal skills
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Experience of working in, or an understanding of the ECO sector is a bonus
- You will need to be a self-starter, motivated and driven to succeed with excellent communication skills
- You will be seeking a fast-paced environment where you will be part of a dynamic team
- You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will have excellent attention to detail
This position has now been filled.