ecmk are looking to recruit a full-time Energy Accreditation Professional (Auditor).
ecmk is a leading government approved provider of Accreditation, Certification and Training, enabling Energy Assessors to deliver Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), Display Energy Certificates (DECs) for all building types, Legionella Risk Assessment Reports, Advisory Reports and Inspection Reports for air conditioning systems, offering a range of schemes covering all strands of energy assessment.
We are looking to recruit a full-time Energy Accreditation Professional (Auditor).
You’ll provide technical advice and training to scheme members and to colleagues in our Client Technical Support team to ensure ecmk’s continued success in supporting assessors.
Additional responsibilities will include regular audits of assessments submitted by scheme members and you’ll also be involved in providing training to scheme members as part of ecmk’s commitment to providing CPD to its customers.
We’ll provide training on our products, and expect team members to be…
• Knowledgeable about the various types of software supported and confident giving technical advice
• Keen mentors who enjoy imparting knowledge to colleagues to ensure consistently high levels of service
• Professional, taking pride in the service they offer
• Enthusiastic about the products delivered and supported
• Flexible, to ensure cover is provided as required
• Helpful, with a willingness to go the extra mile for customers
This role is key to ensuring ecmk’s continued success as the market leading organisation for its assessors. You’ll be an in-house subject matter expert, building on our existing knowledge bank and ensuring continued development of our services.
We expect you to be…
• A Qualified Domestic Energy Assessor
• Familiar with industry terminology and regulatory requirements
• An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide range of internal and external customers
• Able to interpret data, make recommendations and propose solutions
• IT literate, including Microsoft office, smartphones, tablets and PCs
We’re really excited if…
• You have previous experience in a training, customer facing or technical support role
• You have previous experience as a Non Domestic, On-Construction and DEC Assessor
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you’d be an excellent fit for this role, then please apply HERE.
Location: ecmk Ltd, Fore 2, 2 Huskisson Way, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4SS
ecmk is a wholly owned subsidiary of CoreLogic U.K. Limited.